CTET 2019: Nationwide Trainer by Central Board of Secondary Schooling (CBSE) The Eligibility Check (CTET – CTET) 2019 shall be held on eight December. The examination shall be in two shifts. The examination shall be carried out in two shifts. First shift from 9 am 30 to 12 am and second shift from 2 am to four am 30 Shall be held until Within the first innings, the paper will begin from 9 am 30, however the candidates have been instructed to achieve the examination heart from eight am. That’s, enter the middle 90 minutes earlier than the examination begins. The examination for Paper-1 shall be from 9 am 30 to 12 and the examination for Paper-2 shall be from 2 pm to four:30 pm. . That’s, two and a half hours shall be given. Within the second shift, the candidates 12. 30 attain the examination heart by midday. The CTET examination consists of two papers. Paper 1 is for many who wish to train lessons 1 to five. On the similar time, there may be paper 2 for lessons 6 to eight. Be taught right here the 5 issues that you should know earlier than going to the examination.
1. Candidates with morning shift ought to attain the examination heart by eight am and night shift by half previous 12. No candidate shall be given entry within the examination heart after 9: 30 in morning shift and after 2 pm in afternoon shift.
2. Candidates mustn’t carry any paper, geometry, cell phone, digital machine, scale, watch, digital camera, purse and so forth. with them.
three. The candidates shall be given a sealed take a look at booklet and reply sheet minutes 15 earlier than the paper begins.
four. Candidates ought to use black or blue ball level pen to fill the small print and reply on the take a look at booklet. So take blue or clean pan with you. Fill all these particulars instantly after getting the booklet.
5. Candidates shall be requested to open their take a look at booklet 5 minutes earlier than the paper begins.
6. Candidates ought to match whether or not their take a look at booklet quantity and the quantity printed on facet 2 of the OMR sheet are the identical. These numbers should be beans.
7. Solely after the paper begins, begin filling the reply balls on the OMR sheet.
eight. Don’t use pencils anyplace.
9. Don’t fold the OMR sheet. As a result of will probably be scanned.
10. Don’t do any tough work on the OMR sheet. Tough work solely within the area given within the take a look at booklet.
This examination shall be carried out in 110 cities in 110 cities of the nation. CBSE conducts CTET examination twice yearly. The primary examination is held within the month of July and the second of December. The primary goal of the CTET examination is to get high quality and expert lecturers recruited within the Sarakari colleges.