Haryana BSEH DELEd Special Exam Results 2019: Board of School Education, Haryana BSH will release results of the DLAd Special Examination 2019 on July 3, 2019. The results will be issued on BSEH’s official website www.bseh.org.in. Candidates appearing in the examination can visit the official website to see the results. Learn how to check out the results on the official website.
Chandigarh. Haryana BSH DLE Special Examination Results 2019 is to be released today. Board of School Education, Haryana (BSH) is going to declare results of the first year and second year DLA special examination. Many candidates have appeared for the exam and they are all waiting for the results to be announced. Now, the result is going to be declared because the Board officials have confirmed it and issued a notice indicating the date of declaration of the result. The results will be made available only in online mode and the candidate can see the result on the Board’s official website ie www.bseh.org.in. Candidates can examine the results through the process given below.
Candidates appearing for the exams need to keep their roll numbers and other log credentials ready so that they can see their results from the official website. The exam was conducted in the month of June and many candidates were present for the special examination. It is important to note that the results will be made available only on the official website and the candidate can see it only from there.
Haryana How to check BSEH D.El.Ed Special Exam Results 2019
Candidates appearing for the examination will have to follow these simple steps to check the result.
- Candidates must go to the official website of the Board ie www.bseh.org.in.
- On the homepage, candidates will have to click on the results tab.
- Upon clicking on the tab, candidates will have to log in on the basis of registration number and roll number.
- After submitting, the results will be displayed on the screen which the candidates can download and keep a print out for the future.
- After the results soon the Board will announce dates for further processing.