IBPS RRB PO Clerk Recruitment 2019: RRB in Banking Personnel Selection Institute, IBPS, PO for Regional Rural Bank and Clerk 2019 Recruitment is in progress. Although today is the last day of application for IBPS recruitment on July 4. Interested and qualified candidates can apply as soon as possible by going to the official website www.ibps.in for recruitment in RRB under IBPS. Here’s how to apply it.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS Regional Rural Bank is taking applications for recruitment on PO and clerical posts in RRB. The application process for IBPS 2019 recruitment today is the last day of July 4, 2019. After this the application for recruitment will be closed. The applications are to be done on the official website of IBPS. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website www.ibps.in. For the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS RRB Po and Clerk 2019 recruitment application today, before 4 July 2019, the interested candidates can register themselves by going to the official site of IBPS.
Under this recruitment drive, IBPS will cover 8400 office assistants and officers scale 1, 2 and 3 in different regional rural banks of the country. Those candidates who want to apply for the post, note that recruitment office assistant post clerk cadre and Officer Scale 1 will be done at the PO level. IBPS RRB Officer for Scale 2 and 3 Specialist Officers. All posts are for regional rural banks or RRBs. Candidates who have completed the graduation can apply for various positions in IBPS RRB-2019. However, the age limit for different positions is different.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB PO, Clerk 2019
Candidates who have not yet applied for the post can apply these simple steps below to apply for the examination.
- Scan the necessary documents to upload before applying online.
- Visit the official site of IBPS www.ibps.in and click the home page and open the link for RRB.
- Click on the link for the application to apply.
- For the first time users must first register.
- Note the candidate registration number and the 16-digit password.
- An email and SMS will be sent in which there will be a provisional registration number and password.
- Upload essential documents such as photograph, signature, left thumb mark and a self-written declaration.
- Candidates should carefully fill the details in the on-line application at the appropriate places and click Submit at the end of the online application.
- Pay fees and click submit.
IBPS RRB PO Clerk 2019 Application Fee
- Application fees for officer Scale 1, 2 and 3 are Rs 100 for SC, SC / ST, ST / PWD candidates and Rs 600 for all others.
- For office assistant (multipurpose) post, Rs 100 for SC, SC / ST, ST / PWBD candidates and Rs 600 for all others.