NTA UGC NET Result 2019: NTA UGC Net Examination 2019 will be released soon by the National Testing Agency. According to the information, the NTA results will be released on or before July 15. Candidates will be able to see the NTA official www.ntanet.nic.in. 6,81,718 candidates were included in the Computer Based Test (CBT) of the UGC Net Examination.
New Delhi: National Testing Agency can release the result of the UGC Net Examination 2019 soon. After the release of the results, the candidates included in the examination will be able to see the NTA official www.ntanet.nic.in. National Tasting Agency organized UGC Net Examination for recruitment to Assistant Professors and Junior Research Fellowships in various Universities.
The UGC Net examination was conducted on June 20 and June 26 across the country. Let us tell you, NATA has released the final answer of the UGC Net Examination 2019 on the official website yesterday.
According to the information, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has said that the results of the UGC Net Examination 2019 can be issued on or before 15th July as the result is achieved within 14 days of the examination in December last year. Was released. Tell you that 6,81,718 candidates were involved in the Computer Based Test (CBT) of the UGC Net Examination.
How to Check NTA UGC NET Result: How To Check NTA UGC Net Exam Results
- Firstly go to the official website of NTA Net, www.ntanet.nic.in .
- Click on the NTA UGC NET Result 2019 link on the homepage of the website.
- After this a new window will open, where the candidates can fill the roll number, the date of birth and click the SUBMIT button.
- After this you will have your UGC Net Exam Result 2019 on the computer screen.
- Candidate downloading your result and removing his print
Candidates note that no change or re-evaluation will be done in the UGC Net results issued by NTA. Check the NTA official website www.ntanet.nic.in from time to time for the candidate NTA UGC Net Result 2019.