OnePlus has just released a new software update for its OnePlus7. The update is part of the stable OxygenOS channel, related to version 9.5.4 of the smartphone and introduces some features initially reserved for the Pro variant. Let’s see the changelog together :
- Update of security patches in April 2019.
- Introduction of the DC Dimming feature.
- Improved scrolling fluidity.
- Optimization of the unlocking algorithm by means of fingerprint recognition.
- Optimizations and general bugfixes.
- Introduction of the Fnatic mode.
- Optimizing the quality of the shots.
As you can see from the examples shown in the gallery the update has a weight of about 220 MB . The previously exclusive features of OnePlus 7 Pro are the DC Dimming feature for the display (introduced in the Laboratory section ) and the Fnatic mode for gaming. In the gallery you can also observe a photographic comparison before and after updating.
The software update described is being automatically distributed via OTA to users who already own the device. At present, OnePlus has not published the official software download section for this device on its website.