Premier League high scorers are gunning for the celebrated Golden Boot
The Premier League rolling as soon as once more and bristling with attacking skills setting the highest flight alight.
Final season’s Golden Boot award was break up 3 ways by African trio Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
With 22 objectives every, it was the bottom complete to safe the award since Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov shared the honour with 20 objectives after the 2010/11 marketing campaign.
- Premier League 2019/20 fixtures: The right way to watch each recreation on TV and reside stream
The title race will carry out the very best within the high strikers as soon as once more, whereas a number of new additions to the Premier League may take the division by storm.
HEARALPUBLICIST has rounded up the complete listing of Premier League high scorers.
LAST UPDATED – 9:00am Wednesday 2nd October 2019
- Sergio Aguero (Man Metropolis) eight objectives, 2 assists
- Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) 7 objectives, zero assists
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) 7 objectives, zero assists
- Teemu Pukki (Norwich) 6 objectives, 2 assists
- Raheem Sterling (Man Metropolis) 6 objectives, zero assists
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) 5 objectives, 1 help
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) 5 objectives, 1 help
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) 5 objectives, zero assists
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) four objectives, three assists
- Bernardo Silva (Man Metropolis) four objectives, 1 help
Earlier than the season, HEARALPUBLICIST stated…
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – backed by attacking team-mates Alexandre Lacazette, Nicholas Pepe and Mesut Ozil – is arguably the highest contender for the award.
Mohamed Salah will proceed to battle on the high, although he’ll all the time be compelled to share objectives with Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino.
Sergio Aguero will lead the road for Manchester Metropolis once more and might by no means be dominated out, whereas a 38-game Harry Kane is assured to knock in no less than 20 objectives in a marketing campaign.
Raheem Sterling‘s beautiful type over the previous season has pushed him up into the combination of high goalscorers.
Jamie Vardy is a dependable supply of 15 objectives in a season and might anticipate one other sturdy haul given Leicester’s enhancements over the summer season.
Lacazette and Mane could also be marginally within the shadow of their elite attacking companions, however might be there or thereabouts among the many high scorers.
Callum Wilson might have been the best English striker within the Premier League final season. He’s enhancing year-on-year and can hope for one more large purpose haul.
Marcus Rashford could possibly be deployed via the center for the entire season at Manchester United, boosting his possibilities of a surge towards the elite.
For an actual wildcard choice… dare we point out Olivier Giroud? The Chelsea man received the highest scorer award for the Europa League final season, proving that if he begins, he can rating. The Blues will flip to him to steer the road and will reap main rewards.