RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019, RRB, Railway Recruitment Board, to release NTPC Admit Card Soon for Jobs in Indian Railway, know to admit card, exam and salary details www.rrbonlinereg.in However, the official announcement of the exam dates have not yet been made. Apart from this, admits for these examinations will be issued on the official website. Only 4 days before the admittance card examination will be issued. The date of issuance of Admit Card will also be announced on the official website. Candidates who are awaiting notification are advised to keep an eye on the official website www.rrbonlinereg.in .
Once released, the candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website. In addition to the official website mentioned above, candidates can also go to the official website of the Railways in their area. For the NTPC positions, the first computer-based examination will be conducted CBT. Admit cards are to be issued for CBT. Candidates who pass NTPC CBT 1 exam will be included in the NPC second stage examination. These will be examinations of physical fitness. Candidates can download the Admit Card for the examination with the help given below.
How to RRB NTPC 2019 Admit Card Download
- Visit the official RRB website www.rrbonlinereg.in or regional website.
- Click on the link to the RRB NTPC 2019 admit card on the website.
- A new page will open.
- Log in by filling up your registration number and date of birth.
- Admit card will open on the screen
- Download the admit card and remove its printout.
Candidate should note that it is mandatory to take the Admit Card at the examination center set on the day of the examination, in no event of any admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination.
Salary details for selected candidates in RRB NTPC
- Junior Clerk for less typist post of 19,900 rupees per month.
- 19,900 rupees per month for accounts clerk short typist
- 19, 9 00 rupees per month for junior timekeeper post
- Rs 19,900 per month for the post of Trance Clerk.
- 21,700 per month for the commodity short ticket clerk position.
- 25,500 per month for the Traffic Assistant post.
- 29200 rupees per month for Senior Time Keeper rank.
- 29200 rupees per month for senior commuter low ticket clerk post.
- Senior Clerk for short typist post 29200 rupees per month.
- Rs. 29200 per month for Junior Account Assistant short typist post.
- 29200 rupees per month for the Goods Guard post.
- 35400 per month for the station master post.
- Rs. 35400 per month for the post of Commercial Prentice