SAIL Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has asked for applications on 205 posts of Executive and Non-Executive. Recruitment to the posts of Executive and Non-Executive will be done under SAIL Recruitment 2019. Interested and qualified candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Steel Authority of India www.sail.co.in. Candidates can apply online and offline in both ways.
new Delhi. SAIL Recruitment 2019: A good opportunity to find jobs in the Steel Authority of India Limited for job seekers. In fact, the Steel Authority of India Limited has sought applications for 205 posts of executives and non-executive executives. Interested and qualified candidates can apply on the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited www.sail.co.in and apply for executive and non-executive positions.
Explain that interested candidates can apply on both the posts and the posts removed by the Steel Authority of India Limited. The final compliment to the application is 31 July 2019. SAIL has sought applications for 29 executive executives and 176 posts of non-executive. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of the Steel Authority of India for more information regarding recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who are in the management positions will be able to apply who have a degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates applying for Junior Manager Safety Posts must have a B.Tech degree in any branch.
- The post of Deputy Manager will be the same candidate who will have a B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering of a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Manager Quality Testing Ultrasonic need to have a degree in graduation in Metallurgy.
- Candidate applying for the position of fire operator trainee must have a degree in graduation from the National Fire Service College.
- Candidate applying for the post of operator less technician should have a matriculation degree as well as a 3-year diploma of Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Power Plant and Production.
- Candidate applying for the post of attendant requires a diploma of a recognized ITI fitter with matriculation.
Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019
- The official website of the First Steel Authority of India to apply www.sail.co.in visit.
- Click on the SAIL Recruitment 2019 link on the homepage of the website.
- The new page will open after clicking on the link.
- Fill out the requested information on the new page and click the submit button.
- The PDF file of the application form will be downloaded as soon as clicking on the submit button
- Candidates can apply in both offline and offline mode by filling the application form.